To view your previous messages, go to “Archived Cruiser Email” (This link will only be available until December 31, 2017). If you want to move these messages to your Office 365 account you can configure a connected account.
- When logging into CampusCruiser you will be redirected to the “Widener Sign In” page.
- After successfully signing in, you will be directed back to CampusCruiser.
- Hover over MyCruiser in the menu bar and choose “Archived Cruiser Email”. This will display your inbox as it was on June 4th.
Starting June 5th, your email address is now your LoginID@widener.edu. Please remember to update your contacts and website accounts (banking, Amazon, iCloud, etc.) with your new email address. We also suggest you add an auto-reply to your account to let your contacts know your email has changed. Instructions to add an auto-reply: https://widenerits.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/campuscruiser_add_autoreply.pdf.
There are a number of optional things that you may want to do now, such as:
- Set up your mobile device for Office 365/WUmail.
- Set up a connected account to import your Cruiser email.
- Download Office 2016 Suite (PC or Mac).
- Create a Read-Only archive of your CampusCruiser Email Account.
- Export and Import your contacts into Office 365/WUmail.
- Export and Import your Calendar into Office 365/WUmail.
Documentation for all of these tasks is online at https://itsnews.widener.edu/2017/03/30/office365emailmigration/ – StudentView1357-06072017
Finally, we recommend the Lynda.com video playlist called Office 365 Basics. Viewing this training at https://lynda.widener.edu will help make your transition as smooth as possible.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact the helpdesk for your campus or call 610-499-1047.