The ITSnews Blog includes an RSS feed so you can keep up with news relating to technology at Widener. You can use this feed with your favorite RSS reader or subscription service, such as Office 365. Find instructions below.
When you set up the subscription, it will request the URL (web address) of the RSS feed. Use: https://itsnews.widener.edu/feed/
Subscribe in Office 365
You can use Office 365 to receive weekly email updates containing new posts that had been added.
- Sign in to your Office 365/WUmail account.
- Be sure your browser is full screen.
- Click the ‘Gear’ in top right next.
- In the settings menu, click on ‘Manage Connectors’.
- From the list of Connectors, locate ‘RSS’ and click on Add
configure the RSS feed as shown in the image below. We recommend setting the Digest frequency to ‘Weekly’.
The connectors page will now be updated showing that the RSS now has one feed configured as shown in the image below.
You will also get an email to notify you that RSS is now connected to your mailbox. The initial RSS feed email is also sent to your mailbox.